What kind of material does the Footscray Historical Society collect?
The Society collects archives such as:
- printed records e.g. books, newspapers, annual reports, certificates,
- correspondence e.g. war diaries, family letters, company correspondence
- photographic prints and negatives
- film, video and audio recordings
- maps and diagrams
- personal records e.g. journals, memorabilia, family papers
- art works e.g. drawings, paintings and prints
Donations of materials pertaining to the local area are welcome. Contact the secretary to find out more about the accessioning process.